Thanks for inviting me to be on a panel of mums, for mums, at MOPS Elizabeth.
It was a privilege to share my answers to the following questions, which I’ll post as I translate them from note form to readable form over the next few weeks.
- How do you resolve conflicts in different parenting styles between yourself and your husband/partner? eg where one partner is stricter than the other
- Now that you’re an experienced Mum, if you could tell yourself one piece of advice to really listen to when you became a new mum, what would it be?
- How do you balance your time between being a wife/partner and a mother so that no-one feels they miss out? What about when you have more than one child?
- If you could have one family rule or value, what would it be?
- What are your strategies for raising toddlers? e.g. dealing with whinging?